So the sewing mojo has somewhat returned.
Spent yesterday afternoon finishing up my Urban Home Goods swap goodies:
and had to make a few alteration since I totally zoned out when putting the ties on and only put 4 when I should have put 8....
and I ended up not needing the two top ties anyway so I cut those off and made two fabric-covered buttons instead so now my partner can just wind the ribbon around them to secure her cover on her machine.
So here they all are - ready to be shipped out on Tuesday.
I also finished up the front to my Doll Quilt - I'm really excited with how this came out:
Just have to bind it after we get home from the soccer games today.
Oh, and here's the label - practiced my free-motion handwriting again: