* Have a bad allergy headache today and just not feeling like I have anything to write about lately...
* and yet here I am typing...
* Been on a MAJOR cleaning rampage - now the whole house is re-arranged and clean. I. Love. It.
* Have one final quilt to get done this weekend - a twin size and it's way overdue!
* Wanting to do an end-of-the-year recap so I'll try and get that up soon.
* Off to the airport to pick-up family...feels like they've been gone for a long time!
* Tomorrow will be mass chaos here - fireworks galore!
* Dance Party 2 is in full effect in the living room right now.
* Carly wrote up a piece on Baby Mason and his whole story if you want to head over and read it - she's turned into quite a crafty mama too!
* The cleaning included my sewing area and now I need to re-fold all my fabric - want to try and get most of it onto little bolts like this:
and tackle my scraps too:
So that's what I've been up too...