I know there are lots of places around the world struggling right now with different disasters and I wish I could help them all.
But one step at a time I guess and Toni has organized a great way for us crafters to give a little to the people of Australia affected by all the flooding.
I have a few friends that live in Australia and lots of bloggy friends as well so it feels close to my heart.
I am auctioning off this quilt to help with the relief effort there.
Quilt is approx. 31" x 41" - I love this quilt...it's so bright and cheery.
Quilting is done in random lines all over - fabrics are a mix of Prints Charming (perfect since they are from Australia!), Amy Butler, Anna Maria Horner, Heather Bailey - with a few other ones thrown in the mix too.
OK - the auction details:
1. Bidding will start at $25.
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone and I will pay for the postage - even internationally.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 10:00pm on Monday 24th January 2011, Hawaii time.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will send your quilt to you.
7. Thanks for helping out!