Finally feeling better.
Not sure if I mentioned it here but I've been sick for a few weeks...cold, cough, sinus infection - finally got some antibiotics last week and today actually felt semi-normal.
And what did I do? Why sew of course!
This quilt was finished up earlier this week but I needed to make a little label for it.
I used an iron-on transfer and put a little border on it. I'm delivering it tomorrow along with some burp cloths.
We have an x-ray tomorrow for the little guy's collarbone. He's doing great and seems back to normal - we'll see tomorrow how it has healed.
I sewed up a little custom taggie - spaceships!
And then I started on a fun project for the house - pillowcases.
I have been wanting to make these for a while.
I just used fabrics from my stash - whatever I had yardage of.
These are for the two oldest - Bela did not want a "matching one" for her quilt.
This is for the little guy.
These are for our bed.
And I have three more in the works - two more for our bed and one for Baby Girl.
They are so fast and look great - I used Ashley's tutorial (only I serged the edges instead of doing a french seam).
Need to wash them all first and then get them on everyone's beds.
And in case any of you haven't heard - USA is in the final - YEEHAW!!!
Oh...and look what I got in the mail today:
Fun, fun, fun!
I have a few ideas/projects to share with you once I have a chance to play around with it.