Boy, my kids are wiped out from this weekend.
I have two taking a nap right now and they hardly ever do that but there was so much yawning and whining during school today I thought it would be best.
I did a little variation on my iPad tutorial and am making a few for the craft fair.
Instead of a flap, I left the top open and used an elastic rubberband and a button as the closure.
I like the way it looks. I have some in-progress here:
I just added the elastic part while I was sewing the lining and outside fabrics together.
And I have a few pillow fronts that need some backs....
Made them all with the Silhouette machine and iron-on vinyl.
OK off to pack up some fabric - there are still a few more sets in the shop and I lowered the prices on a few of the bundles.